Cannot Remove Part With Condition Other Than "Active"
(Doc ID 434956.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 12-Sep-2014***
Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version: 12.0 to 12.0.3
checked for relevance on 23-MAY-2011
-- Problem Statement:
When attempting to remove the part with a Removal Condition other than "Active", the following error occurs:
The condition for the disposition is not allowed for the immediate and secondary disposition types.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (R) Complex MRO (Commercial-US).
2. (M) Execution.
3. (T) Work Order.
4. Query any Work Order which allow to perform Part Removal/Install.
5. Select Update Work Order.
6. Select Perform Part Removal/Install.
7. Select Node to be removed.
8. Enter Information. Select Condition Unserviceable (any condition other than Active).
9. Enter Required Information & Click Remove.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!