When Opening The Approval Notification After A Supplier Change - The Error ORA-6512 Apps.Wf_notification Line 5371 ORA-1403 Occurs
(Doc ID 435266.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening the Approval Notification created after a supplier change request, a error is encountered.
ORA-1403 - No Data Found - ORA-6512 at apps.wf_notification line 5371
1. Create a Purchase Order and approve.
2. Create a Change Order using the iSupplier - increasing the quantity and price.
3. The change order notification is received, approval action is taken.
- The approval action results in engaging a second approver, as the change has pushed the total above the current approvers authority
4. The next approver receives the notification and attempts to open the notification, receiving the error.
Example of the notification in error.
Upgrade or fresh install of Release 12.0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document