Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2016
Applies to:Item Master - Version: 22.214.171.124
This problem can occur on any platform.
Within Oracle Applications 126.96.36.199 within INVICITM inactive cross references are not shown.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Inactivate Cross Reference attached to a Customer Item.
Save and query the Customer Item: Navigated to Cross References button, but no record is displayed.
View MTL_CUSTOMER_ITEM_XREFS_V does not show 'inactive' cross references
Upon saving a new Customer Item, using the New Button users are forced to enter the Customer LOV multiple times.
1) Inactivate the Cross Reference
3) Inactivate the Customer Item
5) Re-Query the Customer Item from the 'Find Sceen'
6) Click the Cross Reference button to re-activate the Customer Item Cross Reference
7) The Internal Item doesn't display
8) The inactive cross reference will not display after inactivation so users can not re-activate the item
9) Also upon inactivating a cross references and creating a new cross reference (from the same customer item) to a different mtl_system_item with the same rank, receive error stating the same customer item / rank cannot exist, even though it is a unique combination
Upon attempting to change a customer item (which contained a cross ref) from active to inactive, the
application returns a validation-type error message:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms