Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is the price changed back to the original price for catalog requests when the deliver-to location is changed during checkout ?
Steps to reproduce:
- Have item attached to a blanket purchase agreement
- enable price to be updateable for catalog requests using personalization
- create a Catalog Requisition in Iprocurement which is sourced to a blanket and change the price
- change the deliver-to location
- on Review and Submit page see the price has changed back to original value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms