Blocking And Unblocking "Closed" Slots Is Not Updating The Dock Manager Screen.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 5.5.02 to 5.5.02.02
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 5.5.02,Find that unblocking a closed resource does not get saved in the UI even though the data gets saved in the database.
Expect that unblocking a closed resource and saving the same is reflected on the User Interface
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a location with a Location Resource that is closed on all days
2. Then go to, Warehouse Flow Management - Appointment Management - Dock Manager and search for the location.
3. Select the location and click on Manage Appointments on the Top
4. In the Graphical screen, right click on one of the slots and choose Unblock Resource
5. The slot is not shaded anymore.
6. Click Save and the slot is shaded back showing that the change is not saved.
However the data base record shows that the slot is unblocked.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot schedule shipments for unblocked slots which were closed before.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms