Internal Order Not Getting Created For Parts Requirement From Laptop
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Spares Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Jan-2012***
Users are unable to create internal orders from the MFS Laptop application. Users can see the parts requirement in the parts requirement form in the enterprise application, but there is no document number (internal order) created. Also found that the source organization and the inventory fields are blank.
The same laptop user can create internal order using parts requirement form. In this specific case, users are not using ATP sourcing and the profile "CSP: Use ATP For Parts" has been set as "Never".
When the ATP is not used, the system will get the source information from replenishment sourcing at Item/Inventory level (Inventory responsibility).
The availibililty button in the parts requirement form shows source organization and inventory (which shows that the sourcing setup is correct0.
Steps to reproduce the issue.
Responsibility: Log on to Laptop application client.
- Create parts requiremnt in Laptop Application. Note down the parts requiremnt number.
- Synchronize the laptop application.
- Run the concurrent program "Processes Uploaded Mobile Data" from enterprise application.
- System Administrator > View > Request
- Query the Requirement number in Parts Requirment Form
- Spares Management > Spares Logistics > Parts Requirement
- Only the Requirement details are displayed, there is no sourcing or Document Number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms