Bill Only and Shippable Lines In Same Ship Set, Shippable Lines Do Not Pick Release
(Doc ID 437502.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 11.5.0 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ConcurrentProgram:WSHPRS - Pick Release - SRS
On 11.5.10 in Production:
When the following scenario occurs
1. Order line transaction type defaults 'Ship Set' on all lines to a single value (ship set)
2. Enforce Ship Sets and Ship Models is activated (checked)
3. One line is a shippable item with workflow type of bill only, 'Line Flow - Generic, Bill Only'
4. The other line is shippable item with a shippable workflow, 'Line Flow - Generic'
Then the bill only line type causes the standard (shippable) line to fail in pick release.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create OM Order Transaction Type with Line Set = Ship
2. Create/assign Line Type for standard lines. (seeded is Line Flow - Generic)
3. Create/assign Line type for Bill Only lines. (seeded is Line Flow - Generic, Bill Only)
4. Enter an order with two lines, one is standard line and the other is bill only.
5. Verify shipsets are AUTOMATICALLY assigned to all lines.
6. Navigate Shipping > Setup > Shipping Parameters, Tab= Pick Release
Activate: Enforce Ship Sets and Ship Models (check box)
7. Make sure there is enough onhand and available to pick.
8. Try to Pick release.
9. NO lines pick.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!