Cannot Update DFF on the Segment Value Screen
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 11.5.9 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.9 to 11.5.10]
Oracle Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 11.5.9 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login to ADI.
2. Select Ledger, view account hierarchy.
3. Lock Accounting Flexfield.
4. Double click to add Child Values.
5. Enter child attributes.
6. Press OK button.
7. Exit ADI.
8. Login to E-Business Application.
9. Assume General Ledger Super User responsibility.
10. Go to Setup -> Flexfield -> Key -> Value -> Value set -> Cost Center.
11. Query the Cost Center added via ADI.
12. Click in the DFF Segment column and no window pops-up to
facilitate changes to the values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms