'Create PO Change Requests' Activity POREQCHA Workflow Completes With Status REJECTED.
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 - Release: 11.5 to 11.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 31-JAN-2012
In Oracle iProcurement, the seeded work-flow activity 'Create PO change requests' of Requisition change order work-flow shows activity result as 'REJECTED' though the change was successfully done on both Requisition and PO. PO Inform buyer work-flow main work-flow process for the PO change request work-flow also completes with the result as REJECTED, though the buyer accepts the change request.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE PROBLEM:
1. Request a change at the Requisition Line.
2. Mgr Approves the Requisition Change Request.
3. Buyer is informed of the PO Change Request.
4. Buyer Approves the PO Change.
5. PO then goes through the PO Approval hierarchy and gets approved.
6. Review the wfstatus output for POREQCHA itemtype.
7. Notice that the work-flow process 'Create PO change requests' completes with status REJECTED.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms