Grants Accounting: Payables Open Interface Import Getting AutoAcccounting Error
(Doc ID 438749.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Grants Accounting - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168.10 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
APXIIMPT module: Payables Open Interface Import
On 11.5.10CU2 Patchset M, the Payables Open Interface Import (APXIIMPT) is rejecting project related transactions.
The same project information (POETA) can be succesfully put into into the on-line invoices form.
Payables Open Interface Rejections Report is showing Rejection Reasons:
- Project Flexbuilder failed with error
- An account is required
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Populate Project related Invoice details in the Invoice interface tables using Open Interface Invoices form in Oracle Payables.
- On invoice distributions, for example, the following project related details were populated
- Project ID
- Task ID
- Award ID
- Expenditure Type
- Expenditure Organization ID
- Expenditure Item Date 14-DEC-2006
- Project Accounting Conext as Y
- Run the Payables Open Interface Import program.
- Interface program did not create Invoice in Oracle Payables.
Due to this issue, users cannot import Invoices into Payables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document