Not Able To Apply Time Entry Rule Using FF "Pto Accrual Balance Vs Absence"
Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 11.5.10 in Production:
Find customer is not able to use the time entry rule using FF "PTO Accrual Balance vs Absence (Seeded formula )", TERs are not firing properly as expected especially when two or more TERs referencing the "PTO Accrual Balance vs Absence ( Seeded formula)" are added to the TER Group.
Expect that the TERs fire on single Rule same as Multiple rules.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create two or more time entry rule using FF "PTO Accrual Balance vs Absence (Seeded formula)
2) Create time entry rule group & attach the rules (made in step 1)
3) Attach the time entry rule group in preference
4) Attach the preference to the respective employee
5) Try to book the no of hrs as vacation up to the "Accrual Offset"
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use multiple TERs in the same group.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms