Accounting Rule In Service Contracts Authoring Form is Different Than The Invoice
(Doc ID 443933.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 11.5.9 to 12.0.0 [Release 11.5.9 to 12.0]
Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.9 to 12.0 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An invoice is created for a service agreement. The accouting rule in the invoice does not match the accounting rule that is specified in the contract.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Launch Contracts using the Service Contracts Manager responsibility.
2. Create a new contract. Open the Pricing / Billing tab at the header level and enter an accounting rule.
3. Enter contract lines.
4. Approve and sign the contract.
5. Run the Main Billing program.
6. Run AutoInvoice.
7. Search for the invoice for the contract. Open the Lines button and then open the Rules tab for the
invoice line. The accounting rule does not match the accounting rule in the contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document