How to Enable the Update Button in Attachments Block for Standard Usage Type?
(Doc ID 444556.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 25-Feb-2015***
On 126.96.36.199 in Production:
Find that the Update Button on Opportunity attachment is disabled.
Expect to Update the attached documents from the Update Button.
1. Sales User: Sales Home
2. In Opportunities clicked on one of the Acquisition/Renewals
3. In Notes Block clicked on Add Attachments button
3. Selected Add From Document Catalog
4. Selected one of the documents and clicked Apply button
5. SAVE button in Opportunity Form and I can see the Update feature is disabled.
Its very important as the user wants to attach the documents to specific Opportunity and he should be able to update it and save it in the Form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!