How to Enable the Update Button in Attachments Block for Standard Usage Type?
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 25-Feb-2015***
On 18.104.22.168 in Production:
Find that the Update Button on Opportunity attachment is disabled.
Expect to Update the attached documents from the Update Button.
1. Sales User: Sales Home
2. In Opportunities clicked on one of the Acquisition/Renewals
3. In Notes Block clicked on Add Attachments button
3. Selected Add From Document Catalog
4. Selected one of the documents and clicked Apply button
5. SAVE button in Opportunity Form and I can see the Update feature is disabled.
Its very important as the user wants to attach the documents to specific Opportunity and he should be able to update it and save it in the Form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms