Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 11.5.10 to 12.0.6 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New external users created via iSupplier user registration are getting a notification mail with an incorrect
or unexpected login URL, which prompts for AD authentication, which the user cannot do.
This occurs after Single Sign On (SSO) has been enabled. As part of that implementation, internal users
are expected to go via AD authentication and external users are expected to go via FND_USER authentication.
All system profiles are verified as set correctly for external and internal users.
Log in URL Encountered:
Local log in URL expected (where they can enter E-business suite username and password):
Due to this issue, external supplier users are presented with wrong log on page and cannot access iSupplier Portal.
External supplier users routed to the intended URL.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure SSO to AD authentication.
2. Setup appropriate profile options for external and internal users.
3. Create a supplier user via iSupplier Portal registration.
4. The external supplier user receives email with link to access iSupplier Portal.
5. When click the link - come to a page where they are prompted for log in
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms