"APP-BEN-92403-Payroll ID Is Required" When Attempting To Process a Life Event
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
When attempting to process the Personal Leave life event, which will end the participants enrollments, the following error occurs:
APP-BEN-92403: When determining pay periods, a payroll id is required.
This error has occurred in the following package:
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People> Enter and Maintain and query the employee in question.
3. Click Assignment (B) button.
4. Click on the picklist indicator in the Assignment Status field and chose 'Leave Personal' from the list of values.
5. Update and save record. This will trigger the Personal Leave life event for the employee.
6. Navigate to Benefits Service Center and pull up the same employee.
7. Go to Desktop Activities> Process Life Events. Error message is displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot process the Personal Leave life event.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms