Min-Max Fails When Sourcing Rule Is Setup But Source Type Is Not Set In Item Master
(Doc ID 452694.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 126.96.36.199 in Production:
Min-Max Planning is not capable for generating internal requisitions for an item that has no source type
assigned in Item Organization form even if it has a sourcing rule correctly defined.
Run Min-Max Planning with re-stock option equal to Yes.
It fails saying that is not capable for generating requisition.
Min-Max Planning should be able to generate internal requisitions for an item that has no source
type assigned in Item Organization form and with a sourcing rule correctly defined.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create an item into an organization with a minimum min-max qty of 10 and maximum min-max qty of 20
2) Set the item as MinMax Planned and as an inventory/stockable item
3) Set the source type equal to NULL
4) Create a sourcing rule that says "Transfer from" another organization
5) Assign this sourcing rule at the item level in the assignment set assigned in profile
"MRP: Default Assignment Set"
6) Run Min-Max Planning with re-stock option equal to Yes. It fails saying that is not capable for
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document