PAXTRIMP: Transactions stuck In PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL, PA_OVERRIDE_ORG_NOT_ACTIVE
(Doc ID 452779.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REPORT:PAXTRTRX.RDF - PRC: Transaction Import
Override Organizations are active (no end date) and imported transactions are stuck in the pa_transaction_interface_all table due to the error:
"The override-to organization is not active or is not within the current expenditure Organization Hierarchy."
The 'Start Organization' value in Expnd/Costing Tab in Implementation Options has been refreshed, but the transactions still did not import into PA.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Project Billing > Expenditures > Transaction Import > Review Transactions
2. Select Transaction Source as Oracle Payable Supplier Invoices.
3. Select All button in Transaction Status region.
4. Query in Transactions (Lines) region.
5. Rejection Reason is appearing "The override-to organization is not active or is not within the current expenditure Organization Hierarchy." though Override-to Organization are active.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!