Revenue Contingencies Information Is Not Populated In Autoinvoice Interface Table
(Doc ID 453612.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EXECUTABLE:RAXTRX - Autoinvoice Import Program
Autoinvoice interface table AR_INTERFACE_CONTS_ALL for Revenue Contingency information is not populated.
Following has been setup:
1. OM: Create a Assignment Rule and attach Revenue Contingency called "Explicit Acceptance"
2. OM: Assign Receivables (AR) Transaction Types for this Assignment Rule.
3. OM: Create Order which is linked to this AR Transaction Type.
4. OM: Create and Ship order for this order type.
5. Since the Transaction type has Revenue contingency, the interface table for Contingencies to
be populated for the AR Contingency information and that is not happening.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document