AR Transaction Summary Tables Are Incorrect After Autoinvoice
(Doc ID 454133.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Credit Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10 in Production:
For debit Memos, the 'oracle.apps.ar.batch.AutoInvoice.run' event is updating the amount fields of
AR transactions Summary Tables to null.
Expect to have the amounts updated to the correct value instead of to NULL
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Receivables Responsibility
2. Go to Transactions \ Transactions
3. Create some invoices to have an open balance
4. Create a debit memo via autoinvoice
5. Review the summary tables in SQL
The open balance is turning on to NULL values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document