Error while Performing Resource Transactions for Resources Borrowed from Other Departments
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 06-Nov-2013***
*** Checked for the relevance on Apr 7 2015 ***
When attempting to perform resources transaction borrowed from other departments the following error occurs.
Employee Number is invalid for resource for work order and Operation
1. Define CMRO Resources for the following BOM Resources:
A Dept 1.
B Dept 2.
2. Resource A defined as a Shared resource by checking the Share check box.
3. Resource A added to the 2 department as a Borrowed Resource. This is done in Bill of Material
4. Complete the Operation for WO 1. The WO Department is 2.
5. The operation department is also 2.
6. In the Resources tab, add the requirement for a new resource (A).
This resource is a borrowed resource to this 2 department (Borrow setup done in BOM) from another department (B). This resource was required to come to B department to 2 dept and perform some work because the resource in this department was unable to do so. Hence, we need to book time against this borrowed resource also.
7. Navigate to Resource Transactions.
Select the resource as A, dept as B and click Apply
8. The error message is displayed "Employee Number is invalid for resource for work order and Operation"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms