Customer Form, Contacts Issue: Inactivating a Customer Does Not Automatically Inactivate its Contacts
(Doc ID 455086.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ARXCUDCI - Customers Standard
When a contact is created for a customer, a party relationship record is automatically created between the customer and the contact. However, when the contact record is inactivated, the party relationship records between this customer and its contacts are not automatically inactivated.
Steps to reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Standard
- Search for an existing customer
- Pick an Account and click OK
- Navigate to the Contacts tab
- Enter a contact 'Test' and Save
- Navigate to the Addresses tab
- Click on 'Party Relationships' button
- Note that a Party Relationship is also created:
Relationship Type = Contact
Relation = Has Contact
Object = 'Test'
Object Type = Person
- Close the Party Relations window
- Navigate back to the Contacts tab
- Uncheck the Active checkbox for 'Test' and Save
- Select Addresses tab
- Click on 'Party Relationships' button, the party relationship is not end-dated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document