Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***checking for relevance on 31-May-2014***
When a learner plays a Learning Object for more than the session Time out
minutes, the session expires and upon login does not bring him back to the
original application (i.e the learning object).
The following error occurs:
The page can not be displayed
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
I. Set up
1. Set the profile option 'OTA: Default Player Session Length' to 45
and 'OTA: Player Ping Interval' to 30
2. Set the value in Player Timeout field of Learning Object Page to 60 mins
3. Oracle Learning Management Administrator (R)
4. Content Administration (M)
5. Create a Learning Object and specify a value in minutes in the Player Timeout Field
6. Apply and add details
7. Create an Offering under an existing Course
II. Play the Learning Object for 35 minutes (ICX Session Timeout is 10 mins)
1. Login as a user
2. Learner self service (R)
3. Search for the course and navigate to the offering that contains the Learning Object
4. Enrol into the class
5. Play the LO till the player timeout minutes.
After 35 minutes, while trying to navigate thru the Learning material, the
session expired and when logged back into the application, it threw an error
that the page can not be displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms