Ship Complete PTO Model Should Ship Complete Only
(Doc ID 455625.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 28-Mar-2017 ***
Why is the application not preventing delivery lines from being ship confirmed when the ship model is incomplete?
1. Created a PTO model item with ship model complete flag set to yes.
2. Created a PTO option class
3. Created a bill for that option class with some options.
4. Created a bill for the PTO item itself with the option class as a component.
5. Created an order for the PTO model
6 Configured it with all options selected. 3 options were selected, two have stock one has no stock available.
7. Booked the order and launched pick release
8. One of the option lines goes to back ordered, the other option lines goes to staged and are ready to Ship.
9 You can now ship confirm the two lines, but get a warning that the model is shipped incomplete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document