Ship Complete PTO Model Should Shipped Complete Only
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 28-Mar-2017 ***
We did the following:
1. Created a PTO model item with ship model complete flag set to yes.
2. Created a PTO option class
3. Created a bill for that option class with some options.
4. Created a bill for the PTO item itself with the option class as a component.
5. Created an order for the PTO model
6 Configured it with all options selected. 3 options were selected, two have stock one has no stock available.
7. Booked the order and launched the pick release
8. One of the option lines goes to back ordered, the other option lines goes to staged and are ready to Ship.
9 You can now ship confirm the two lines, but get a warning that the model is shipped incomplete.
Why is the system not preventing the sales order from getting ship confirmed?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms