Create Recovery Process does not Find Expense Detail Lines to Recover
(Doc ID 456155.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Recovery process does not find any agreement lines for recovery.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create property, building, offices
2) Assign tenants
3) Create Area Classes and Expense Classes. Generate Expense Class Details via concurrent request.
4) Create recovery agreements and agreement lines
5) Create a recovery budget in GL
6) Run Mass Allocations to allocate budget to various accounts
7) Extract that from GL to PN and load it successfully
8) Attempt to Create Recovery. (The concurrent request will finish normally but not select any lines.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|