Organization Access Constraints Not Honored In APC Change Simple Search
(Doc ID 456275.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect that when you define Organization Access, the system should take this into consideration and this should be applicable to all APC functions.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log onto Inventory responsibility
2) Navigate: Setup > Organizations > Organization Access
3) Give Development Manager to an organization and Development Engineer to a different organization
4) Now when you select Development Manager > Item Simple Search, system will open the page correctly
5) Now when you select the Development Engineer > Item Simple Search system will error out as follows
No Organization Access for User.
6) Now when you select the Development Engineer > Change Simple Search system will not error out at all. Ideally system should error out here with the same error message.
7) Similarly the issue is happening for the following functions
- Item Simple Search
- Item Advanced Search
- Search Associations
- Favorite Items
- Issue Simple Search
- Issue Advanced Search
- Create Issue
- Issue Reports
- Idea Simple Search
- Idea Advanced Search
- Create Idea
- Idea Reports
- Change Simple Search
- Change Advanced Search
- Create Change Order
- Create Change Request
- Change Reports
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document