Asset Is Not Linked To Instance After Asset is Created In Fixed Assets
(Doc ID 456511.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After an asset is created in Fixed Assets by running the Post Mass Additions the link to the asset does not exist for the Customer Product Instance even though the Instance Asset Tieback transaction updated the Instance.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define Item as Install Base Trackable & Asset Enabled in the Service tab.
2. Create a purchase order and receive item into Inventory
3. After receipt transaction check that the Customer Product Instance is created in Install Base
4. Run the Create asset for Inventory asset tracking concurrent request from Asset tracking Super user responsibility.
5. Run Post Mass Addition
6. Review the asset in Fixed Assets
7. Review Customer Product Instance from asset tracking and navigate to the Asset link. The asset created is not linked with the instance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document