Sales Order Form Shows Wrong Commitment Amount
(Doc ID 456943.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Wrong commitment amount shown in Sales Order form -> Actions button -> Payments
- Enter sales order with line total is $570, while the commitment applied is $400
- Press the Action button, and then select Payments from the list.
- Go to Line Payments window of the sales order line. The Amount entered is $400.
- The Commitment applied shown $400 also.
You can also see the deposit number 5010070014 in the field Commitment.
This deposit is entered Receivables.
- The Commitment shown in the header is $570, which is wrong (should be $400).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document