Date-Tracked Positions Do Not Behave As Expected Against Assignment.
(Doc ID 457071.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 11.5.10 in Production:
Using UK HRMS Manager Responsibility,
Find the date-tracking functionality of the Position in Assignment Fom in 11.5.10 is not working
When changing the Position Name, and try to see this change as in the Assignment Form, only the
Current New Position Name is displayed.
Expect to be able to see both the Old and the New Position Name in the Assignment Form when Date
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to UK HRMS Manager and go to the Work Structures->Position->Description form
2. Retrieve a position that you know has current occupancy.
3. Make an amendment to the Position title and save as an Update at today’s date (e.g.
4. Check that the change has been made in the incumbent's Assignment form.
5. Date track before the last Assignment form date-track change (which still used the same
position) and note that the position name has changed for this as well.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the Date Track in Assignment Form as desired to view the
changes done to the Position Name. This will only keep the New Position Name as the current one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document