R12 : INVSDOIO Not getting all Balancing Segments in the LOV
(Doc ID 457200.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0 to 12.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM : INVSDOIO - Define Organization Parameters
***Checked for relevance on 08-Oct-2012***
While defining an Inventory organization, when selecting the LOV to define the Material Valuation Account, not all the balancing segment values appear. Some times only a few values appear and sometimes none of the values appear. It was confirmed that the issue is not due to Data Access Set or Security rules.
Expect to find all the defined values for the balancing segment.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. General Ledger responsibility
2. Setup -> Financials -> Accounting Setup Manager –> Accounting Setups
3. Define Ledger
4. Assign Legal entities to Ledger
5. Add Balancing Segment Values to the Legal Entities
6. Define Inventory Org and go to Inventory Parameters –
7. Material Account –> List of Values –> Company Segment
8. All the values do not appear here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|