Why Does The Appraisee Not Receive A FYI Notification After The Appraisal Is Approved By The Manager
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Talent Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Oracle Performance Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does the Appraisee does not receive an FYI notification after appraisal is approved by the manager?
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an Appraisal Template that has Additional Details checked
- Create a plan via the Performance Management Plan
- Submit the plan to create appraisals
- Navigate to one of the appraisals created
- Give final ratings on this appraisal
- Appraisee does not receive a notification stating the appraisal is completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms