Why Does The Appraisee Not Receive A FYI Notification After The Appraisal Is Approved By The Manager
(Doc ID 457410.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Talent Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Oracle Performance Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does the Appraisee does not receive an FYI notification after appraisal is approved by the manager?
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an Appraisal Template that has Additional Details checked
- Create a plan via the Performance Management Plan
- Submit the plan to create appraisals
- Navigate to one of the appraisals created
- Give final ratings on this appraisal
- Appraisee does not receive a notification stating the appraisal is completed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!