How To Delete Lines From Shopping Cart For A Returned Requisition
(Doc ID 457484.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is it not possible to delete some items from a Requisition when they are returned by a buyer?
1) Raise Requisition with several item lines
2) Autocreate lines 1 and 2 on to a new PO and approved it
3) In Autocreate form again use Return Requisition for remaining lines
4) iProcurement shows requisition status Returned
5) Click Change button
6) The Delete (trash) icon is disabled for all lines (changes are possible for lines 3 and 4).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document