ARXRWMAI: Earned Discount Ignored While Applying Receipt
(Doc ID 457554.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
Earned discount ignored while applying a receipt. The steps to reproduce are as follows:
1. Set up a transaction type with the following characteristics:
Name = TEST Invoice
Open Receivables = Y
Post to GL = Y
Natural Applications Only = Y
2. Created Invoice 12649 with:
Payment Term = TEST 10/05 N15
Type = TEST Invoice
Trx Date = 01-SEP-2006
GL Date = 01-SEP-2006
Customer = Khaled Obeid
Amount = 100
3. Created Receipt Number 1120-01:
Receipt Date = 05-SEP-2006
GL Date = 05-SEP-2006
Maturity Date = 05-SEP-2006
4. Clicked on Applications.
5. Chose Invoice 12649 from the LOV. Apply Date defaulted to 20-NOV-2006.
6. Changed the apply date to 05-SEP-2006. Discount was not calculated
7. Unapplied the receipt and applied it again. Discount was calculated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!