Material Issue From WIP Material Transaction Form Are Not Showing In CMRO Material Issue Screen
(Doc ID 457846.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-may-2015***
When material is Issued using WIP Material Transaction form for a Work Order created in CMRO, the issued quantity doesn't appear in CMRO Material Transactions Issue screens and CMRO still consider WO material as pending (to be issued).
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- (R) Complex MRO
- (N) Planning --> Visit Work package
- Create a visit
- Add material to work order
- Push visit to production
- (R) Login as Oracle WIP Super User
- Go to WIP Material and look for the Job (Workorder) previously created
- Issue material
- Now login in to Complex MRO
- (N) Execution --> Material Transactions
- Open the Material Issue screen for the Workorder.
- The quantity to be issued doesn't consider the material already issued from WIP and still shows as to be issued.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document