Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-may-2015***
When material is Issued using WIP Material Transaction form for a Work Order created in CMRO, the issued quantity doesn't appear in CMRO Material Transactions Issue screens and CMRO still consider WO material as pending (to be issued).
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- (R) Complex MRO
- (N) Planning --> Visit Work package
- Create a visit
- Add material to work order
- Push visit to production
- (R) Login as Oracle WIP Super User
- Go to WIP Material and look for the Job (Workorder) previously created
- Issue material
- Now login in to Complex MRO
- (N) Execution --> Material Transactions
- Open the Material Issue screen for the Workorder.
- The quantity to be issued doesn't consider the material already issued from WIP and still shows as to be issued.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms