Task Status Not Updated Correctly In The Mobile Field Service
(Doc ID 458132.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When a task is accepted through the workflow process, the Accepted status shows in main App. but
not in Field Service/Laptop.
Expect the Accepted status to also show in Field Service/Laptop
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Create SR form
02. Enter Serial
03. Enter Problem Summary
04. Task is automatically created
05. Create another task using a task template
06. Move the first task to Completed
08. Launch the Workflow for the second task.
09. Email received.
10. Click Accept and follow through with the process to accept the task.
11. The Task will be updated to Assigned status in the main App. but the Field Service/Laptop
application will not show the changed status. It still shows "Assigned".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document