Transaction Failed, Employee's Record Or Eligibility Status Has Changed Error Occurs While Updating A Contact In SSHR
(Doc ID 458258.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error occurs when a user UPDATES an existing emergency contact via SSHR.
Application Error has occurred in your process Personal Information Emergency Contacts performed on <Contact Name>
Although, the user can add an emergency contact via SSHR fine, and can update the record via PUI fine.
This issue is specific to Emergency Contact, dependents and Beneficiaries work fine.
Steps to Reproduce:
In the PUI - via US Super HRMS Manager:
1. Create an Employee named 'John'.
2. Add a contact called 'Smith'.
- Relation type = Emergency Contact.
- relationship date = <Date>
- Primary contact = Checked
- Shared residence = checked
- enter the email id , enter the work,business,home phone numbers.
3. John uses 'Employee Self Service' > Personal Information
- Selects contact ' Smith' . clicks 'Update'
- Updates following data :
- email : mail@here > mail@Oracle
- Relationship type : Spouse
- Relationship date : <Date>
- Work number : 23456 > 23455
- Home number : 23467 > 23489
- Business number : 456789 > 234567
- Press Next
- Press Submit . Here you receive the error
This issue only OCCURS if the phone numbers are changed during the update.
This issue seems to occur when there is an Email address
The contact has the email address added by quering the contact under Enter and Maintain, via the Employment tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document