Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Applications Technology Stack - Version 12.0.6 to 12.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 04-SEP-2014
***Checked for relevance on 04-SEP-2014***
In Release 11i, the deployment of a (custom) JSP was done as follows:
- Copy the file (for example: custom.jsp) to the web tier in the $OA_HTML directory.
- Request it in the browser like URL> http://<myhost.mydomain>:<port>/OA_HTML/custom.jsp.
The result on the web tier is that:
- The custom.jsp was compiled
- Output files of the compilation _custom.class (and _custom.java) are saved under the _pages directory
- The custom.jsp page is shown in the browser
Performing the same steps in Release 12 environment just shows a blank screen and no compilation of the custom.jsp is done. The steps in this Note explain how the same behavior as in Release 11i can be achieved in Release 12.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms