Purchase Requisitions For OSP Items Are Not Created When EAM Work Orders Are Automatically Released
(Doc ID 458866.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 11.5.8 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.8 to 12.0.2 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), when a work order having an Outside Processing (OSP) resource is released, the Purchase Requisition for the linked OSP item is not created automatically. No requisition line is generated through the ‘Requisition Import’ after it is was automatically triggered when the work order is released.
The 'Requisition Import' is automatically triggered when the work order is released from EAM and this program completes successfully without any errors. The requisition details of the work order in the po_requisitions_interface_all table are not in error. When the ‘Requisition Import’ is manually run from purchasing responsibility, the purchase requisitions for the OSP items are created.
1. Define a Resource of type Miscellaneous (Outside Processing) in EAM
2. Define an OSP item in Inventory item master and assign it to the EAM enabled organization
3. Assign the OSP item to the OSP resource in EAM
4. Create a Work Order for a specific asset number (Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management: (N) Work Orders -> Work Orders -> New)
5. Assign the OSP resource to one of the operations in this Work Order
6. Release this Work Order
7. View the output of the request ‘Requisition Import’ that is triggered when the Work Order is released
8. No requisitions are created
9. View Requisition Summary in purchasing responsibility
10. No requisition for the OSP item is seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document