Purchase Requisitions For OSP Items Are Not Created When EAM Work Orders Are Automatically Released
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management
Oracle Purchasing - Version: 11.5.8 to 12.0.2 [Release: 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 18-Apr-2011***
The 'Requisition Import' is automatically triggered when the work order is released from EAM and this program completes successfully without any errors. The requisition details of the work order in the po_requisitions_interface_all table are not in error. When the ‘Requisition Import’ is manually run from purchasing responsibility, the purchase requisitions for the OSP items are created.
1. Define a Resource of type Miscellaneous (Outside Processing) in EAM
2. Define an OSP item in Inventory item master and assign it to the EAM enabled organization
3. Assign the OSP item to the OSP resource in EAM
4. Create a Work Order for a specific asset number (Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management: (N) Work Orders -> Work Orders -> New)
5. Assign the OSP resource to one of the operations in this Work Order
6. Release this Work Order
7. View the output of the request ‘Requisition Import’ that is triggered when the Work Order is released
8. No requisitions are created
9. View Requisition Summary in purchasing responsibility
10. No requisition for the OSP item is seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms