The Owner LOV in the Find Service Request Form Does Not List Non-Resources Correctly
(Doc ID 458921.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Owner list of values (LOV) in the Find Service Request form is listing non-resources as number values. For example, the non-resource 'Automated Service Request System' is listed with a number value of -1 and 'ORACLE_PREDICTIVE' is listed with a number value of 10001.
Steps to reproduce:
- Find Service Request Form.
- Click on Owner LOV.
- Non resources are appearing in the list.
- Search for a specific Service Request number.
- Open the Service Request.
- Return to the Find form and now the functionality works correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document