Generic Upgrade Mechanism: 'Upgrade Definition Name' Parameter List of Values (LOV) Does Not Have the Upgrade Process Which Needs to be Executed
(Doc ID 458972.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Reviewed for relevance on 15-OCT-2014 ***
Within the Generic Upgrade Mechanism process, the Upgrade Definition Name parameter List of Values (LOV) does not have the Upgrade Process which needs to be executed.
This could be any of the following:
- Enable Enhanced RetroPay for all <Leg> Business Groups
- Enable Sparse Matrix Null Run Result Values Functionality
- Sparse Matrix Null Result Values Upgrade
- QuickPay Exclusions Table Upgrade
- Upgrade Involuntary Deduction at Busines Group Level
- Upgrade - Upgrade Elements for Enhanced RetroPay for Current <Leg> Business Group
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document