Quote Transaction Phase Is Being Changed From Negotiation To Fulfillment
(Doc ID 459124.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a quote, the Transaction Phase defaults into the form as 'Negotiation', but after
you select the quote Order Type and tab, the Transaction Phase defaults as 'Fulfillment.'
The Profile is not set at any level: OM: Default Sales Transaction Phase
Using the seeded Defaulting Rules at order header for 'Transaction Phase':
1. Application Profile: OM: Default Sales Transaction Phase
2. Related Record: Order Type: Default Transaction Phase
Expect that the Transaction Phase defaults into the form as 'Negotiation'.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User > Negotiation> Quote
2. Show the field 'Transaction Phase' = Negotiation
3. Order Type > Select the quote order type > tab out of the field
4. Results: 'Transaction Phase' = Fulfillment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document