Get APP-PAY-07900 when Trying to Attach Position to Employee Assignment
(Doc ID 459216.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to attach position to employee assignment, the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: HR Responsibility
2. Navigation: Work Structures - Position - Description
3. Effective date: 17-SEP-2XXX
4. Create position
5. Navigation: People - Enter and Maintain
6. Effective date: 18-SEP-2XXX
7. Query existing employee
8. Press Assignment button
9. Assignment Effective From date: 01-SEP-2XXX
10. Change position to newly created position
11. Get the following message:
You have selected a different position. When the new position has default values for one of more
of the following, and they are applicable to the current Person Type, your position will adopt
these values: Grade, Payroll, Supervisor, Probation Period, Bargaining Unit, Salary and Pay Basis.
Do you want to accept the default values for this position?
12. Press either Yes or No button
13. Get the following error message:
14. Record is not saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document