Problem Type LOV Not Working When Using Apostrophe In The Problem Code Definition
(Doc ID 459902.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the Problem Type LOV in iSupport is not working correctly. All buttons except for "Cancel" are not working
Expect the LOV to work correctly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Problem Code that has an apostrophe in the definition and associate the problem code to a Service Request Type.
2. Go to iSupport and try to create a new Service Request
3. Select the SR Type
4. open the Problem Type LOV (a new modal window opens)
5. select any of the Problem Types and click on "Select" button. Nothing happens.
6. The Previous or Next button are also not working.
7. you can enter a value to try to restrict the LOV but the "Go" button is not working.
8. the only button that works ok is the Cancel button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document