Statutory Maternity Pay Generates Late Notification Exceptions when Not Late.
(Doc ID 460124.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
SMP Generates a stoppage for late notification whichever date is chosen for the Evidence Received date.
Legislation states that evidence must be provided at least 28 days before the start of the (Maternity pay Period) MPP but no earlier than 20 Weeks before the EWC.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Set up maternity record (due date 01-OCT-07) and absence (starting 01-OCT-07)
- Enter Evidence Dated 28 days before the due date
- Go to the Statutory Payments screen
- A stoppage for 'late notification of evidence' is seen and must be over ridden.
- This stoppage appears whatever date is chosen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document