R12 "Compile Key Flexfields" And "Generate Ledger Flexfield" Programs Kicks Off When Standard Requests Run For GL, AP or FA
(Doc ID 460534.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FDFCMPK module: Compile Key Flexfields
GLCOAM module: Program - Generate Ledger Flexfield
When standard reports for GL, AP and FA are kicked off, it is noticed that two other requests are submitted automatically:
- Compile Key Flexfields
- Program - Generate Ledger Flexfield
Everything completes successfully, however, it seems unnecessary that these extra programs are run each time the standard report is run. This occurs for standard reports such as a Trial Balance or Account Analysis Report in GL, or the Accounts Payable Trial Balance for AP.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Standard Report Submission form
- Select a standard report that has an Accounting Flexfield as a parameter, such as a Trial Balance
- Navigate to the Requests form
- Example of what is seen on the Requests form:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|