Error While Performing Item Instance Part Changes on Non-Unit Based Configurations.
(Doc ID 460699.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a component through the Part Change UI, the
following error occurs:
- The Disposition's immediate disposition type is invalid.
- This Disposition's condition is invalid
For other child nodes it is displayed.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a visit for Unit Configuration.
2. Add Unplanned Maintenance Requirement to Visit.
3. Validate and Push to Production Visit.
4. In Execution, query Work Order created for Visit.
5. Update Work Order.
6. Perform Part Removal/Install.
7. Remove part from Unit Configuration. (This part consists of sub components) Condition entered during removal is different to Profile Option AHL: Material Status - Unserviceable and Immediate disposition is set to Not Applicable in order to avoid Non Routine Workorder creation into same Visit.
8. Return Removed Part to Inventory.
9. Create Visit to Repair Removed Part without entering Unit into Visit Header and by adding Unassociated Task with Item = Removed Part.
10. In Execution, query Work Order created for Repair Visit.
11. Update Work Order.
12. Add Material Requirement. Item = Repair Item, Qty 1.
13. Perform Part Removal/Install.
14. Remove sub-component from Repair Item.
15. Return sub component to Inventory.
16. Issue new sub component from Inventory to Repair Work Order.
17. Perform Part Removal/Install.
18. Click Add Component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document