Cannot Find Intercompany Inbound Transactions While Initiator Transaction Status is Submitted But The Recipient Cannot View Notification
(Doc ID 461750.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When the user submits an intercompany transaction, the initiator transaction status changes to 'Submitted'.
However, no notification is getting generated for the Recipient.
Also, the transaction is not appearing in the Inbound transaction of the recipient.
2. Checked that the product code 'FUN' is licensed and all the setups are fine.
3. Steps from Note 454668.1 have been followed.
4. Steps from Note 430588.1 have been followed for application_id = 435 (for Advanced Global Intercompany System).
5. Ran the concurrent program 'Synchronize Product License and Workflow BES License'
which synchronizes (sets/resets) the license flag on all Events/ Subscriptions based on the product license settings (Installed or Shared).
Still no change.
1. Create all the relevant setups for intercompany transaction.
2. Create an Outbound entry from initiator's login.
3. The status of the transaction changes to 'Submitted'.
4. Navigate to Recipient's login.
5. You cannot see any Inbound transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document