Unable To Approve iStore User In CRM Foundation
(Doc ID 462300.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Oracle iStore - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve a user from CRM Foundation, a new window opens with the following error:
An unexpected error has occurred in the Approval Workflow for the request with Confirmation Number &item_key. Please contact your System Administrator if this problem persists.
Note to Administrators: Workflow errors are often caused by temporary database issues, restarting the failed workflow activity may resolve the problem; please see the Workflow documentation for more information.
The following information about the Workflow error is available:
Item Type: JTF_APPR (JTF Approval)
Item Key: &item_key
Failed Activity: APPROVE_REQUEST (Approve Request) Assigned To:
ORA-20001: APP-FND-02601: User xxxxx is not a valid user.
JTF_UM_WF_APPROVAL.Approve_Req(JTF_APPR, &item_key, x, RUN)
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(JTF_UM_WF_APPROVAL.APPROVE_REQ, JTF_APPR, &item_key, x, RUN)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into CRM Foundation using 'CRM HTML Administration' Responsibility
2. Under the 'Users' tab select 'Pending Approvals'
3. Click on the 'User Name' link you want to approve
4. On the 'User Details' page click the 'Next' button
5. Assign an Account and click the 'Next' button
6. Click 'Accept' to approve user (Error then pops up in a new window at this point)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document