WIP_COST_TXN_INTERFACE Possible Causes for Pending/ Err when Performing Resource Transactions
(Doc ID 462657.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Work in Process - Version 11.5.8 and later
Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Possible reasons for Resource Transactions to go to Pending with action plan to process them.
2. Common Errors while performing Resource Transactions with action plan to process them.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Some of the common reasons why resource transactions remain unprocessed|
1. Cost Manager is not active.
2. Any one transaction in error in either wip_cost_txn_interface or mtl_material_transactions table. (Only for Average Costing)
3. For Flow Schedules or Work Orderless Complettions, completion transaction in MMT is already costed
|Some of the common errors while performing Resource Transactions along with possible causes and action plan to process them|
|Error 1: No charges allowed for this job/schedule|
|Error 2: Transaction date precedes release date for the job/schedule|
|Error 3: No balance exists for the appropriate period for the job/schedule|