Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-Dec-2014***
Find that vacancy with one opening allowing multiple offers to be created for that vacancy.
Expect because the vacancy has only one opening, the application would error or prevent multiple offers from being created for that vacancy.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: iRecruitment Recruiter.
2. Navigation: iRecruitment Home.
3. Click on New Vacancy link.
4. Create vacancy with number of openings = 1.
5. Have 2 applicants apply for the vacancy.
6. Navigation: Vacancies tab.
7. Search for vacancy.
8. Select vacancy.
9. Press View Applicants button.
10. Select applicant.
11. Press Create Offer button.
12. Create and submit offer for both applicants.
13. Receive no warning or error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms