Unable To Disable "Sites Selection" Page in Multi Language Environment
(Doc ID 463426.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.0.6 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After having set the "IBE: Use Specialty Sites Selection Page" to No and bouncing Apache, the site selection page is still displayed after the user logs in.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure an iStore Site with access per Responsibility;
2. Create an iStore user with access to that Site. Make sure that user only has access to one site.
3. Set profile ""IBE: Use Specialty Sites Selection Page" to No.
4. Access the URL: <server:port>/OA_HTML/ibeCCtdMinisites.jsp
5. The login page should be presented.
6. Login with the user of step 2.
7. After Login the "Sites Selection" page is displayed.
User should be redirected to the first available site.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document